Display multiple selections on nintex Form

Badge +6

I use nintex workflow to copy multiple-selection check box selected value from one list to another (the source list is in the parent site, the destination list is in a subsite)

After the copy, if this field only contains one selected value, it shows on the nintex form, but if it contains multiple selected values, it is blank.

I use nintex workflow to call Sharepoint web service to do the copy. The process  added an extra space after each comma (multiple selection separator).  I removed the extra space, the multiple selection selected value is still not showing on the nintex form.

6 selected values in this field separate by comma.

1860iBC35BE3A37F61ACF.jpg

3 replies

Badge +6

Same issue with the repeated section.  The xml was copied over, but it won't show on the nintex form.

Basically 1) single line text field, multiple line text area, date field and radio button display fine. 

2) repeated section won't display at all. 

3) for multiple selection checkbox, if only 1 value is selected, it displays.  If multiple values are selected, it won't display.

Below, a repeated section xml was copied over, but it won't show in the nintex form. 

1861iED1422C60B0B1A32.jpg

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

For choice field have a look on this my post whether you don't  experience the same problem

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-to-update-Multi-select-choice-item-from-workflow/m-p/23379/highlight/true#M19225

For repeating section - have you named control's within repeating section just the same way?

any errors on developer console?

have you tried to copy repeater XML manually  in Quick edit?

Badge +6

emha, thank you very much for solving the issue. 

The multiple selection works now. I used workflow to change all regex ",s" pattern to ";#". When I re-opened the list, the change showed as comma, but everything displayed properly in the form.

Sean