Date Created and Created Bynot appearing

• 3 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

We ahve two forms, on the bottom of one form it is showing the Created Date, Created By, Modified Date and Modified By as well as the Item Type (see Image Nintex_WithCreated.png).

But on another form it does not show this at all (see Image Nintex_WithoutCreated.png). Can someone please advise where this is done or how I get it back.

TIA

Cheers

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

Do you have a workflow in place that is pushing that information onto the form?   Check to see if the same logic has been run in both instances by viewing the workflow history.   

PS:  I'm assuming those are both using the same form template and running on the same list is that correct?

Thanks,

Mike

Badge +5

Hi Mike

It appears that on the forms that have this information displayed on the bottom the Quick Launch menu is there. Where these details aren't present the Quick Launch menu is not present. I cannot find where this is turned on / off for a list? Any thoughts?

Thanks

Badge +5

Hi Mike

I actually worked it out. The developer of this form had added in some extra CSS to hide the Top bar, Quick Launch, content box and footer.

Thank you for your help, it was very frustrating.