Not applicable

I am using nintex forms with rules, in hide-show fields' rule, layout of form gets combined and fields are overlaped on each other, how can I resolved this

Jump to solution

I am using nintex forms with rules, in hide-show field's rule, layout of form gets combined and fields are overlapped on each other, how can I resolved this. some fields are displayed based on other field's condition

0 Kudos
2 Replies
eharris04
Collaborator

Re: I am using nintex forms with rules, in hide-show fields' rule, layout of form gets combined and fields are overlaped on each other, how can I resolved this

Jump to solution

Chandni,

Without knowing much about your form or what it looks like, perhaps you could try using a panel or two and adjusting things from there.  When using a panel, you can show/hide the panel and not have to deal with individual fields.

Also check out  How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365 How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365

cassymfreeman

Re: I am using nintex forms with rules, in hide-show fields' rule, layout of form gets combined and fields are overlaped on each other, how can I resolved this

Jump to solution

Did you resolve this in the end ‌?

0 Kudos