K2 Workspace worklist -General Queries

• 30 January 2009
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi,

I have the following questions regarding K2 Workspace worklist

1. Not able to see the total count of the records.
2. There is only next or previous button and no Last and first button.
3. Batch action option - What is the purpose of having this option? How to populate the drop down?
4. Set the count per page as 10. Right now it is 18.

Could you please let me know the solution for the above.

With Regards,
Aravindh

2 replies

Badge +8

Hi Aravindh,

There is currently no way, that I am aware of, to see the total count, configure the count per page or see first and last page buttons.  I will submit feature requests for these items. You can also submit feature requests through the K2 customer and partner portal (http://portal.k2workflow.com) under the support heading.

For the Batch action question:  This option is available so that a user could action multiple items at the same time that have similar actions.  The dropdown will be populated with the overlapping actions of the selected tasks.  For instance if you have a work item with APPROVED, DECINED, and REWORK actions and another work item with just APPROVED and DECLINED the dropdown would only show you the APPROVED and DECLINED actions because those are the only 2 actions that you could perform for both items.  If there are no overlapping actions then no items will be populated in the dropdown.

I hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Eric

Badge +3

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much!

I have also raised a feature request for those three points. Regarding the batch actions - I understand that if we have common actions (For example Approve or decline) for the folios then we can approve or decline those folios without really opening it by selecting approve or decline from the drop down box. As I am new to blackpearl I need to learn more about this. Thank you very much.

With Regards,

Aravindh