K2 Worklow history

Badge +3

Currently, I submit a infopath form to K2 Workflow.  It goes through the complex workflow and then disappears after approval.  However, I have an Sharepoint list event at the end that will copy the infopath form to another list (thanks to K2Underground users).

Now my problem is that the approved infopath form doesn't have any workflow history associated with it.  If a approver come to me that he never approved the form, I do not have any auit trails to prove it.

How do I get the workflow history?

Thank you

9 replies

Badge +8
How about Reports->Process Overview reports ? i don't really know what kind of history you need. It has view flow and displays datafields, displays all the activities and data fields associated with them
Badge +3

Where do you find --> Overview Reports.

I am just trying to find out who has approved the workflow..and retain history of it.

Thanks

Badge +8
Log on to Workspace, on the left hand side under reports tab. On the report, click on the process folio, destination info is available at activity level.
Badge +5

can use SourceCode.Workflow.Client.dll or any other api?

to acess the completed process info like workspace's report

tks

Badge +8
What sort of user experience are you looking for?  If the user goes to the archived InfoPath form that is in your second list, do you want see audit history right there in the InfoPath form?
Badge +7

As K2.Developer told you there is a way over the default report "process overview". People needs View-Access on the workflow process to work with this.

In my opinion this is only a way for the workflow administration. We create following solution to give our end-users the necessary information. I create a SmartBox-Object "taskEntry" and create a entry for the workflow task. One of the fields are the workflow processID. After the InfoPathClient Event I update the created entry and write the destination user back to it (also the outcome approve or decline, the date, a user comment ...). I connect the InfoPath Form with the taskEntry-GetList Method (SO Integration) and build a repeated table with the result using all taskEntries for one processID.Opening the InfoPath Form this form includes the complete workflow history.

I hope this will help you.

Anja

Badge +5

Anja,

I just do the same thing , but in the aspx

Worspace can do,so i thing must have api or other get the process info include process is completed

How can your Smart Object to setup the tables to get infomation.?

Like viewflow.aspx use processid can get xml to show process image

How to get the xml ?

Badge +7

Hello,

I'm not sure that I understood your question. I simple use a SmartBoxEvent to Create and Update my SmartBoxObject.

In this event I have access to all process data and to all data within the infopath form itself (xml field) over the K2 Databrowser.

Anja

Badge +5

Hi,

Sorry , my english is not good. So the question maybe not clear.

I think Workspace have viewflow.aspx to see the Porcess work situation.

This seem to get the Process Info in strXML then the activex to show image on browser.

Blackpearl must have a api or webservice to get the ProcessInfo by ProcessID,even the process is working or completed.

I can't find any information to say about this. How to get Process Information?

Thanks