Keeping Actions Minimized in the Workflow UI

Badge +7

This is probably the most frivolous post you'll get all day.

I've got a couple of fairly complicated workflow and find it helpful to minimize some of the actions and expand them only when necessary. But the minimized state doesn't persist after saving or publishing. I'm constantly having to open a workflow in design view and go through and minimize the same actions over and over again. #FirstWorldProblems right? Just wondering if there's a setting somewhere that I've overlooked that will keep those suckers minimized?

2 replies

Badge +16

I’m with you I also find this super irritating but what I have found is that the minimised state does persist in the start workflow preview bit and also the workflow history diagram bit. Almost as if you are doing it for the consumers rather than the owners? 

I imagine there may be something already raised on user voice about it or a bug with support but might be worth raising again and referencing anything they say on this thread? 

Badge +7

Ha, I never realized that it was my "minimizations" affecting those consumer side views. Good to know. I'll see about submitting as a bug. Thanks for the response.