Can the automatic mail responses be modified?

• 28 December 2016
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Hi, I'm looking for a way to modify the messages of the automatic responses that Nintex send to the users.

For example: "Response is no longer required", or "You're not allowed to respond to this task".

Thanks!

8 replies

Badge +5

197270_pastedImage_1.png

That is a screen shot of the Request Data action toolbar.

Checkout the "Not Required Notification" area. You can customize the mail just like the task notification

Badge +16

You can do this at site level and site collection level under site settings > nintex workflow > message templates. This will alter the default templates and then you can change individually if required in the action as described above

Badge +3

Thank you for the answer!

Maybe I didn't explain well. My problem is with the automatic responses for example from the lazy approval.

What I want to do is translate to spanish messages like this:

"Nintex Workflow was unable to match this response to a running workflow.  When replying to Nintex Workflow emails, ensure the subject line of the email remains unchanged."

Badge +3

Thank you for the answer!

Maybe I didn't explain well. My problem is with the automatic responses for example from the lazy approval.

What I want to do is translate to spanish messages like this:

"Nintex Workflow was unable to match this response to a running workflow.  When replying to Nintex Workflow emails, ensure the subject line of the email remains unchanged."

Badge +16

I'm 99% sure these settings are in central admin for nintex workflow lazy approval settings - I can check tomorrow for you if you can't find them. So you have access to central admin to check?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Matias,

if you've installed a spanish language pack and the international version of Nintex you should be able to have spanish LazyApproval settings by design.

Otherwise - as Cassy said - you can change the LazyApproval default messages in Central Admin. There you go to

(2013) Nintex Workflow Management -> LazyApproval Settings -> Edit the LazyApproval notification footer or

(2016) Nintex Administration -> LazyApproval Settings -> Edit the LazyApproval notification footer

There you can edit all messages:

197275_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +3

Cassy, I'm not allowed to access to the central admin.

if you could do me the favour of check it, I would be very gratefull. 

Thank you! 

Badge +16

The pictures posted above by enrico are the settings which are in central admin. You will need to request changes via your sharepoint farm administrator.