Nintex Workflow usage web parts

Badge +1

Do the default Nintex Workflow usage web parts (such as 12 Month Usage Summary) indicate numbers for ONLY Nintex Workflow initiations or would it also sum up the SharePoint OOB workflow into that count as well?  I know they use the same workflow engine and our company uses both but are only interested in the Nintex instances for statistics.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Those Nintex web parts only gather information from Nintex Workflows. In case you need a report like that you should register the information on your list and build a report ( Sql Server Reporting Services is an option )

Badge +1

Fernando,

Thank you for the clarification!  I was not sure if they would pick up other workflows or not.

For some reason, my 12 month usage report has two entries for every month (screenshot below).  Has anyone else seen this type of behavior before?  Could it be how our SharePoint farm is configured or how the webpart is configured?  Our farm is load balanced across nine (9) web applications so I have no idea why it would be splitting it into two different results.

179718_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks in advance!