chaitra_b_c
Novice

Re: How can I have my panel grow based on the repeating section's rows added programmatically?

Jump to solution

Also, try to update the CSS definition which is causing the scrollbar to appear. 

andrewg
Scout

Re: How can I have my panel grow based on the repeating section's rows added programmatically?

Jump to solution

This may not be helpful, but I just want to pose the question. If the panel is required because of the use of Tabs, and the panel is the cause of the scrolling, what if you show/hide just the repeating section, removing the panel? It looks like the repeating section is the only control for that tab. Since the repeating section auto grows on its own and is then limited by the panel. Maybe this isn't an option, but wanted to throw the idea out there.

0 Kudos
ramanrao521
Novice

Jump to solution

Hi,

Insert Repeating section inside Panel, Go to Panel Configuration settings. In advanced Section Resize at  Run Time selected as YES

ksivanandan
Novice

Jump to solution

Thanks for the replies and suggestions - none of that worked for me - but I was able to use css as suggested by chaitra and got it working !

Thanks Chaitra for your continued help!

0 Kudos
chaitra_b_c
Novice

Jump to solution

Your welcome !!

0 Kudos