Authentication with server failed!

• 14 April 2006
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hi all!

I'm practising myself with K2.NET using training material and the virtual machine.

My trouble is: When I finish all works and export the process to the K2 server, then I receive a message: "authentication with server failed"

I 'm getting confused now.

Cause I'm new to K2 and workflow, also to Windows server 2003 so I don't know what to do and where the problem comes from.

A notice is that: I 've just run Window update from the virtual machine to update windows server 2003.
And I'm running K2.NET 2003 with SP2. ( After installing K2.NET, I entered Service manager and registered a K2.NET server, It's status is running, but nothing appear under the registered server as it must be; instead, the same message as above appear: "Authentication with server failed" ).

Any one can help me!

Thanks and best regard!

2 replies

Badge +1
icon-quote.gifphuongvm:
Hi all!

I'm practising myself with K2.NET using training material and the virtual machine.

My trouble is: When I finish all works and export the process to the K2 server, then I receive a message: "authentication with server failed"

Cause I'm new to K2 and workflow, also to Windows server 2003 so I don't know what to do and where the problem comes from.

A notice is that: I 've just run Window update from the virtual machine to update windows server 2003.
And I'm running K2.NET 2003 with SP2. ( After installing K2.NET, I entered Service manager and registered a K2.NET server, It's status is running, but nothing appear under the registered server as it must be; instead, the same message as above appear: "Authentication with server failed" ).

Any one can help me!

Thanks and best regard!

Thanks god! Notice for all who encounter the same problem with me: you need to change the security package in the K2 server registration to NTLM.
Badge +2
icon-quote.gifphuongvm:
icon-quote.gifphuongvm:
Hi all!

Any one can help me!

Thanks and best regard!

Thanks god! Notice for all who encounter the same problem with me: you need to change the security package in the K2 server registration to NTLM.

i have the same problem after change security package to 'kerberos' ,watch the answers to this problem