Struggling with an 'entry with the same key already exists'

• 20 August 2014
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

I am now receiving this error in my workflow 'an entry with the same key already exists' whenever I open a particular smart form in K2 Studio and navigate to select a smart object reference. This happens when I open the workflow start and reconfigure smart forms integration. In fact because of this it appears that it has broken populating the K2Studio explorer.

This form was copied some time ago and worked on and unfortunately now would up having a total roadblock and facing weeks worth of rework.

Any ideas?

K2Studio 4.14050.14218.6

3 replies

Badge +9

Someone else with the same issue managed to resolve it by removing and adding back all datasource connections to smartobjects from the controls on the form. Perhaps give that a try.

Badge +6

Hi Robster,

Are you able to run the form via the runtime URL? Also please check if  the controls on the form have the same name as the smartobject fields. Please would you also enable full logging, reproduce the issue and attach the logs to this thread. Here is a link on how to enable full logging:

http://help.k2.com/KB000298

Kind regards,

Yannick

Badge +2

Hi Everyone

I have narrowed the issue down to a specific view - and further to a problem with the view Smart Object association.

After deleting everthing from forms and views what ended up making the problem go away is if I for example change the Data Source under the General screen of a view.

Of course once I change data source everything gets wiped. I realy cant reproduce the problem as I dont know how I caused it, I suspect its something to do with deleting a smart object field (SQL table field).

Also worth noting is that when I save a copy of the view the problem is reproduced, so to say the copy process does not pick up the issue.

I would also say that it may be related to smart object reference in the workflow, whereby I have several views with the same data source name and then the same workflow.

Apologies I cant find any more information as I have rebuilt the form.