Generate new ASP.NET Page

• 15 July 2008
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I create a SharePoint Integration Workflow and select Generate new ASP.NET Page from the Form Technologies Page.  Now when I try to deploy this I get the following error.

Error    2    Task Error: System.Exception: Error occurred adding the feature to the farm. ---> System.Exception: There was an error while publishing the generated forms. Please ensure that you have Microsoft Web Deployment Addin installed on the system.
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.ConfigureASPX.BuildASPXStartForms(IntegrationObject integration)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.ConfigureEvent.AddFeature(IntegrationObject integration)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.Execute(IntegrationObject integration, Boolean testMode, Boolean createDependancies)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.Execute(IntegrationObject integration, Boolean testMode, Boolean createDependancies)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationTask.Execute()
    C:Written ProgramsK2WorkflowProject100K2WorkflowProject100objDebugDeploymentK2WorkflowProject100.msbuild    88    6    K2WorkflowProject100

Does anyone know how to fix this.

Thanks

Arjuna.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Arjuna,

Is this a new installation? Have you created any other processes previously?

Badge +6

HI,

I'm facing the same problem, basically yes it is a new installation. And i can't know why am i facing this error once i deploy my WorkFlow Project.

On the other hand i would like to know if there are any possibility to created a complete workflow application without being obliged to install sharepoint or to work in sharepoint.

Thanks a lot.