parallel approval questions

• 30 March 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Good day, is there a chance that i can assign the same worklist item for 2 or more different people? the scenario is that i can have different approvers on the same level. for example approver1 and approver2 should both approve the request before going to the next approver.

thanks,

Kiel

ps. should i use destination rule Plan Per Destination: All At Once ?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi k2omg

Yes you can definitely do this.

I assume from your post you want parallel approval where the task is assigned to 2 people at the same time, and that both are required to select "Approve" before you complete the activity. I will also assume that each approver has 2 actions available (Approve & Decline) 

In the Destination Rule Options for the Activity you should select Plan Per Destination - All at Once, and the Create a slot for each Destination option.  In your Destination sets then add both of the approvers.

You then need to configure the "Outcome Succeeding Rule" for the activity. In the Configure Outcomes page select the "Approve" outcome and then edit the rule so that "All Slots of Action Result = Approve". 

You can also configure the Decline outcome so that either one or all (i.e.  both)  outcomes must be decline.