Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task using Nintex Forms content type showing diffrent fields in form

• 16 July 2019
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

3157i3C26F7A4EE5E69D0.png

3157i3C26F7A4EE5E69D0.png

i have created a workflow with flexi tasks , and i have customized the task form in flexi task with nintex and published the workflow.but the task form displaying diffrent set of fields(looks like default work flow task fields) which are not the fields i have included in the form.any idea on this ??Please refer the screen shot ...

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

The only thing I can think for you to check is to ensure the form type (inside your flexi task), did not get switched back to default.  It should say Nintex Forms.  3160i83999D5C50BACBDB.jpg

Badge +2
No luck knight :(
Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Sorry, I don't have anything for you on this one.  Is this the only workflow this is happening on?  You might want to consider opening a ticket the support.  I don't know if you have Nintex forms nor do I know if you have to have it to actually setup a form within the workflow flexi task.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

new task form only applies for new workflow instances.

have you checked with a workflow instance started after you published the change?

Badge +1
Hello Brittoj - Were you able to resolve this? We are experiencing the same issue and all out of ideas. Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Try deleting the Multi Outcome content type on the Task list for the site and then republishing the worklfow which will recreate the content type.

or

Create a new task list and point your workflow to the new Task list and re-publish

or

Copy the content type form another task list and replace the one in the Task list that is having issues.
Badge +6
same here
Badge +1
I appreciate your suggestions SimonMuntz!

We had to:
Deactivate all Nintex Site features followed by the Site Collection features and then reactivated them once again (reverse order). After that we saved the Flexi task form, Flexi task, and published the workflow again.
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Thats another way to re-create the content type.