K2 BlackPoint running K2 for SharePoint Configuration wizard Core components.wsp error.

Badge +1

Hi

After spend so much time to troubleshoot with issues on the Upgrade K2 BlackPoint to ver. 4.6,  I decided it may be better to install it from scratch, so I removed all K2 BlackPoint installed on my SharePoint farm (2 WFEs on NLB) and did a new installation.

The installation (Just K2 for SharePoint 2010 and K2 Designer for SharePoint 2010 selected) as this will connect to a K2 Host Server already installed.  

The installation went well with no error but when I ran K2 for SharePoint Configuration Wizard I got a failed (error) with one of the solution package deployment below

Opened the failed solution on CA (K2 for SharePoint - Core components.wsp),  I was able to see where the deployment failed

Out of 5 SharePoint servers in the farm,  4 was deployed successfully.  Only one of the SharePoint server (Application Server) have the error below :  

Cannot add the specified assemble to the global assembly cache:  ISAPISourceCode.SharePoint.dll

Do anyone encounter this error, and have a solution or advice,  Please share?

Thanks

Xuan

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Maybe the solutions did not update, check that the date time stamps are the same for the solution files in the “[INSTALL DIR]SetupConfigurationSPSolutions” and the ones in the “C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14CONFIGK2”. If the ones in the 14 hive are older, then the solutions did not copy correctly. Retract and remove from the solution store and re-add the ones from the K2 install dir and activate manually.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Thanks for your suggestion.  

Interestingly,  I restarted the impact server and that fixed it.   The solution was deployed successfully.

Xuan

Badge +10

GREAT! glad its working for you now. Thanks for replying back and letting us know, its good to close the loop on these things.