Use of images in Nintex Forms for Nintex Live

• 3 February 2015
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +8

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone has any best practices regarding the use of images in Nintex Forms. Especially related to Nintex Live, where would or do you store images that should be accessible on the form when you make use of anonymous data entry?

Shoot all those great ideas

Thanks,

Glenda

7 replies

Badge +9

Hi Glenda,

Thank you for the email.

I would recommend storing the image in the Site Assets folder in the Site Collection. When you reference the image source URL in the Image control configuration, please ensure that the URL is relative.

Thank you,

Sean Fiene

Badge +17

I second Sean's response.  Make sense and allows SharePoint to do its job.

Badge +3

Your suggestion works for Nintex Forms in SharePoint, but it doesn't work in Nintex Live.  Does anyone know how to properly insert/store graphic images so that they appear in Nintex Live?

Badge +17

Dean,

I tested this out and the way I was able to make it work was to use a publicly accessible image from a website or something, not from the SharePoint site.  When I used that URL, it was then visible as desired from the form. 

Let me know if that helps.

Eric

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I concur with Eric.  Plonk those images in an area accessible to the public - whether that be in SharePoint or some other place like OneDrive.  The same applies for Nintex mobile icons when publishing from o365.

Cheers,

Chris

Badge +3

Yes, this works, thanks for the suggestion.  I was hoping for something within Nintex Live itself which would accomplish this, however your solution is quite acceptable as a workaround.

Badge +2

Hi Glenda,

I know it is quite late but still I am sharing another approach by which we can show image in Nintex Live form happy.png

Instead of storing image in public location, you can use directly img tag with base64 as per below screen shot:

You can use any control i.e. Label or Rich Text control of Nintex Form and then use can add your image tag in html section with base64 format. There are so many sites available in market where you can upload your image and get img tag information with base64 e..g https://codebeautify.org/image-to-base64-converter  

Hope it will help someone!!

Thank You,

Kalpesh