Approval Request - Link to Task Form?

• 15 September 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi guys,

Newer to Nintex here...I've created an approval request and instead of just linking "Approve" or "Reject" in an email, which is easy enough, I would rather the person be directed to the "Task Form" I edited under "Task Notification".  This way they can mark "Approved" and add their comments.

How can I link them to that task form from the email I am sending them initially in the approval request?  I know how to add links for just "Approve" and "Reject", but I want them to go to the Task Form to approve or reject and add their comments.  So how do I link them to this form from their email?

192045_pastedImage_1.png

2 replies

Badge +11

Hi Steven Parker,

In the email, you can add a reference to ApprovalURL from the common tab. This will open up the task form.

Question: How are you linking Approve and Reject options directly from the email?

Badge +3

Thanks that worked!  I should have tried that.

For Approve/Reject in the email, I was just using "Inserting Link" and pointing it to the common "Approve" or "Reject" commands.  Then they could just click either to approve or reject, but I needed comments too.  Don't think we will be using Lazy Approval either.