Multi-Step Form Issue Previous Button

Badge +2

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this question has been asked but I have created a multi-step form using the tutorial provided in this community. It works great and all but the issue that i'm having is that when i click the previous page to see if I have completed the form correctly the form goes down and I have the scroll down and look for it. can this be fixed? Example below...

Hope this makes sense

Step 1. This is the form initially.

185856_pastedImage_0.png

Step 2: The next page of the form

185857_pastedImage_1.png

Step 3: when I click on previous this is what it looks like..

185876_pastedImage_2.png

Step 4: this is where the information goes when i scroll down. How do I make sure the form is like step 1?

185877_pastedImage_3.png

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Ric,

Make sure that you have the "Resize at runtime selected" on all the panels and there is also a small gap between the panels - i.e. no overlapping panels.

Cheers,

Mark

Badge +2

Thanks Mark happy.png

I have actually tried that but it is still doing the same thing is there anything else you can think of that i might be causing this?

Badge +17

Ric,

Thanks for asking your question.  I think there may be two things happening here. 

1. Check to ensure your fields are within the correct panels you are using and that the panels are next to each other.

2. Ensure that your javascript is calling the function correctly.

Check out the Nintex Hangout session from this week were I go into details to build out a Multi-step form just for you wink.png to show how it can work. Nintex Hangout - Forms, JavaScript and Xchange Assets (June 15th) - YouTube . Start areound 10:25 where I got into your particular piece.

Cheers.

Badge +2

Hi Eric,

I have had a look at this and thank you for helping me out.

I followed it to the 't'. I haven't had any issues since. Thank you