K2 Blackpearl Core Certification -need latest update

• 4 February 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

Dear All,

I know some other users have also asked about the certification before but the answer is not clear or may be I could not understand properly because not much informations are available on the certification. I did on-demand-training on K2 Blackpearl Core and thought that I can appear for Certifiaction. However, that might not be sufficient if you have not exposed to the real world application development environment to understand the nitty gritty of the K2 environment. Having worked for fairly complex application development and understood the core of the K2Blackpearl, I feel I give it a try for the Certification.

Can someone from K2 please provide the latest learning materials on preparing for the Certification and how exams are conducted and how much does it cost ?

Really appreciate this forum as I have learnt so much here.

Thanks a lot.

1 reply

Badge +9

I'm not from K2 but I don't think it'll matter, as I have taken the certification exam.

All the material you need is here under "Training Course Content" and "Additional Reading for Certification":

http://help.k2.com/training

The cost is 1 k2 service credit, which I believe is $200 USD.

As for how the exams are conducted, it's an online exam and is also described in that link.  There are 40-60 questions, and you must complete it within 1 hour.  It's mostly multiple choice but I do recall the occasional fill-in-the-blank.  What more would you like to know?