Destination users

• 16 October 2009
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi I have an activity which has 2 users A and B.Both users have to take action to proceed to the next activity.The task is also sent to another Admin C who should take actions if A and B are not present.

- So C should get one task of A to take action on behalf of A. C should get one task of B to take action on behalf of B. In sum C should get 2 tasks.

- If one user say A rejects, it should be removed from user B's worklist.

Please provide solutions for the same.

Thanks in Advance,

Manasa

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I think the best way to accomplish this is to use the Out of Office functionality of BlackPearl for user A and B when they are not there. The out of office can then be to setup to redirect or delegate the worklist item to user C. This way if only user A is out of office user B and C can action the item and vice versa. So if both user A and B are out of office than user C will get both the worklist items and will be able to action both to make the workflow move on.

Hope this helps

Vernon

Badge +3

Hi,

I tried implemeting Out of Office functionality using code.

Am getting an error related to Managed users under the connection user.

Can you please help me to programatically implement the Out of office functionality?

Thanks,

Ajay

Badge +8

not necessary to implement the oof here.. what u can do is set a and b as destinations for the activity just like usual.. deploy the process and in the workspace and set c as approver for the activity by traversing through the list of activities in that process. So when a and b are not available are busy with something else c can open the activity and action it and for further processing