Infopath: Delete views

• 16 November 2007
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hello

I have a infopath form, importet in K2 Studio, with many views, some of them are out of use, i deleted this views, but now i get this error:

An item with this name already exists in the collection.
Parameter name: item   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.ValidateArgument(String key, String name, Object value)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.Insert(Int32 index, DesignerNameObject item)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.AddWorkflowSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection rules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection openRules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureWorkflowOpenRules()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.UpdateXsn(FormTemplateObject ftObj)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.WorkflowEnableFormTemplate()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.OpenInDesignMode(Boolean workflowEnable)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.InfoPath.ManageFormTemplatesPage.designItem()

what can i do to resolve the problem?

thanks

2 replies

Badge +11

Hi uekur,

Unfortunately, this is currently a known issue which will be addressed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ockert

Badge

I'm encountering the same problem, with the same error message. Is it possible to workaround the problem?

It follows the error message:

An item with this name already exists in the collection.
Parameter name: item   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.ValidateArgument(String key, String name, Object value)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.Insert(Int32 index, DesignerNameObject item)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.AddWorkflowSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection rules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection openRules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureWorkflowOpenRules()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.UpdateXsn(FormTemplateObject ftObj)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.WorkflowEnableFormTemplate()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.OpenInDesignMode(Boolean workflowEnable)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.InfoPath.ManageFormTemplatesPage.designItem()

Thanks,