Unable to connect on port 5252

• 29 December 2009
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

Hey Guys,

There is a problem with my K2 evaluation version installation. A windows uodate (Winsdows 2003) ran on my machine and machine restarted, suddenly all the K2 webparts displayed error as "Unable to connect to 'domain name here' on port 5252". How to get reed off from this..any idea. Plz help..

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Please refer to the following thread; maybe this will point you in the right direction:

http://www.k2underground.com/forums/p/6723/20746.aspx#20746

vernon

Badge +5

Hi Vernon, yes I figured out that there is an issue mentioned regarding connect to 5252 in K2 Release Notes PDF. So according to their solution, the problem was beacuse of the maximum pool connection size was reached, so I set the Max Pool property in one the file they mentioned...but it didn't worked. So then I tried by changing the port number, but still didn't worked. Then finally I reconfigured the K2 installation from Add Remove programs, there I gave different port number, restarted the K2 Server service, and guess....this worked. Thanks, for ur help.

Badge

Thanks for your resolution post- I had same issue and your solution worked for me!