Cannot access service manager

Badge +2

hey, probably a real thick question but i am trying to fire fight some hot issues atm and cannot even start

when i open service manager and browse down to my k2 server....i am told that i don't have the required permissions to expand it.

i cannot even see the properties of this

where do i need to add my privileges to get this to work?

i am a local admin

Andy

5 replies

Badge +10

You need to be given Admin permissions in K2 Service Manager under the Security Node.  Perhaps you can log in using the K2 Service account which most likely has Admin permissions and then you can add yourself.

Badge +2

Hi bud, thanks for that

I will ask the client to try and do this for me....will let you knwo how i get on

regards

Andy

Badge +2

Just a quick question around this....i have looked at another test syetm in this environment and the security area is empty yet i can access this

Could this be from an AD perspective?

or is "allow anonymous access" and important thing here

A

Badge +2

Hmm......maybe this issue isnt....well, isnt the issue :)

I seem to be getting a permissions problem in our codes view of the worklist but looking in the log, i can see....

Source:K2Rom

??

Badge +2

ok....lookign at my k2error.txt file i see K2SQL.openworklist: Invalid archive type.

so the version of k2rom installed in my application and the version of k2 match (that is 3.4250.1.0)

i was able to telnet successfully from another server to this server on port 5252

anything else i should check?