Hello, I wonder if anyone can advise on this please?
We use Drawloop Document Generation Standard Edition. We have a Drawloop button on the opportunity and all works very well when generating a single document for that opportunity record.
So currently when we have a Trustee meeting we have to go into each opportunity at the stage 'Ready for Trustee Meeting', create the document, save, onto the next one etc and then manually 'merge' the documents created from each opportunity.
In the future, ideally, we would like to be able to do is press one button and that creates a single document from all the opportunities at the stage 'Ready for Trustee Meeting'.
Many thanks for your help, Rob
Hi Rob Lilley,
We have Mass Document Packages available where users can select multiple Salesforce records from a list view.
When the user generates documents, an output document is created for each record. You can also get notifications with Mass Document Package. For more information click here.
Mass Document Package requires the Enterprise Edition and the Mass Document Package add-on. For more information click here.
Here is a quick video showing an example of Mass in action:
Mass LOOPlus - YouTube
To achieve what you require you'd be looking at getting Mass and having the delivery option sent to the Document Queue where you can then merge and download the documents that were generated. For more information click here.
1. Just use relation in related picklist
2. Set type to SOQL and query all the field you need on opportunity ( SELECT x,x,x,x FROM opportunity WHERE stage = 'Ready for Trustee Meeting' )
3. add an appropriate Relationship Alias
3. now go to field tagger and you will see your relationship alias , Go ahead and tag your document accordingly
4. Create a button for it, Now the good part is create it on any object, just remember to add this ddp's ID in it.
For example your Relationship Alias is MYOPP then tag like
Mark it helpful if it helped.