Salesforce Javascript Button to Pass Parameter for Delivery Option

• 14 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

I have a Salesforce Javascript button that calls a Nintex URL (see below) to display a list of docGen templates to generate, each template having their own Delivery Options.   I need to restrict the Delivery options for a specific button.

Does anyone know what the correct parameter to pass on the URL for the specific Delivery Option Name of the DocGen Packages?  E.g. Mail (SFTP), Email, Attach, etc.   I tried differerent properties, different combinations i found on the support site with no luck.   Appreciate any help!

var redirectUrl = "/apex/loop__looplus?&eid={!Program_Member_MVN__c.Id}&ddplabel=document&filter={!Program_Member_MVN__c.Program_Id_MVN__c}-PM&filterType=startswith";

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @mark_greenberg,

Filtering the delivery option is done using the &deploy parameter(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#docgen-sfdc/Services/setup/ButtonWizardReference.htm).

@leighburke 

Thank you for the link.  It looks like the &deploy parameter only defaults the delivery option if there's multiple delivery options in a Nintex Package.  Is there a way to include only 1 delivery option and remove the rest using the parameters instead of having to create multiple Nintex packages for each delivery option?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@mark_greenberg 

There is no way to have different delivery options shown based on a condition. You can hide delivery options using the limit availability option but they will not show. Does the user need to be able to select a DDP, you could pass the ddp id, deploy id then use autorun so they don't see any select options. Otherwise yes you would need to do multiple packages.