Solved

Conditional text calculation for Office 365

• 13 June 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi all, with the Salesforce DocGen action, formulas can be used as per this help article.  The article leverages MS Word, quick parts and formula builders to generate conditional text.

Is the same thing possible using the Drawloop action in Nintex for o365?  I've tried but the field codes don't seem to be recognised.

I've tried writing a formula just to display the contents of the variable as a basic test and that fails.  My conditional statement (IF formula) also fails - always evaluating to false.  By way of example, here's my IF statement: =IF <<varQty>> > 5 "This is a large quantity" "This is a small quantity"

Cheers,

Chris

icon

Best answer by elhajj 15 June 2016, 23:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Haley,

Thanks for your response.  I am trying to get this going in Word, not Excel.  I think the help text was written for the Salesforce Drawloop and I'm not sure the same functionality exists for the Nintex Drawloop.  That, or I've done something wrong! :-)

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

That capability hasn't been added to Nintex Workflow for Office 365. The Help you want for that product is here:

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#cshid=2005

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Thanks Tim.  Any hints as to when this feature might arrive for Nintex Workflow?