Solved

We were trying to generate date after 10 days from Today/a salesforce date field

• 28 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

We were trying to generate date after 10 days from Today/a salesforce date field . How to get that date after 10 days from the todays date

icon

Best answer by DocFather_Ray 1 April 2019, 15:49

View original

5 replies

Hi @Meghanathkh ,

If you are trying to push a date + any number of days into your template, it will need to be calculated. There are two approaches you can take:

1 - Have a SFDC formula field do the calculation and just have Drawloop merge the calculated value into the template directly.

2 - Have Drawloop calculate the date. There are a couple of ways this can be done, but the easiest is through 'excel-as-middleware'. Where you push today and the salesforce date into an excel workbook and have excel add 10 days to either or both values. The results can then be captured into your template and the excel will NOT be visible. Below is a summary of the setup steps for this approach:

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#docgen-sfdc/Services/templates/ExcelMiddleware.htm?Highlight=excel%20as%20middleware

Badge +1

Hi,

Yes i got the solution thanks and i need the amount to be displayed in words how can generate it .

Badge +7

Can you give us an example of how you want it to look?

Hi - I'm trying to get a merge field from Salesforce to display in my document as well. I've tested several ways and it's not recognizing the field. Were you able to solve this? If so, how did you do it. 

Badge +1

Hi ,

How do i get salesforce field data in an excel sheet , I am using Excel sheet has a input fiel and i am pasting that merge filed in excel