Opportunity Product Line Items not working

• 20 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Hello all.

I'm a Salesforce consultant, and I'm using Drawloop Document packages for Salesforce for the first time. I've tried to read the documentation, but I'm so far unable to find the answer to my question.

I'm trying to create an invoice document based on an Opportunity record with Opportunity Products. I'm able to create a merge template which works with all of my standard and custom Opportunity and Opportunity Products fields. However, so far I'm only able to get one Opportunity Product record into my merged document.

My .docx template file looks like this:

.docx-file

Here are the tags I'm using in more readable terms:

• Product: <<Opportunity_LineItem_Product2>>
  • Quantity: <<Opportunity_LineItem_Quantity>>
  • Unit Price: <<Opportunity_LineItem_UnitPrice>>
  • VAT Amount: <<Opportunity_LineItem_VAT_Amount>>
  • Total Price: <<Opportunity_LineItem_TotalPrice>>

Here is a screenshot of the relationship I have defined as part of my document package:

Imagine that my data look like this - 1 opportunity record with 2 opportunity product line items on the Products related list:

Opportunity Name "Invoice 2354"

• Opportunity Product "iPhone 7 64 GB"
  • Opportunity Product "Samsung Galaxy S7"

When I create a document based on this template I would expect that section of my invoice to look like this:

Product Quantity Unit Price VAT Amount Total Price
iPhone 7 64 GB 1 £600 £120 £600
Samsung Galaxy S7 2 £400 £80 £800

But in reality the document I get only contains the first row:

Product Quantity Unit Price VAT Amount Total Price
iPhone 7 64 GB 1 £600 £120 £600

I can't figure out what is missing or what I'm doing wrong. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Best regards,

Aske

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi Aske,

Your template is missing the Row Start (<<Opportunity_LineItem_Start>>) tag. Ideally, this will be the first tag placed in cell: Column 1, Row 2. This tag can be located via the Field Tagger and will be the last value in the Fields picklist once you've set your Main Object: Opportunity Product.

If this still does not yield the results you are looking for, our Support team will be more than happy to assist. Support's contact information can be found on the Drawloop Admin tab.

Best Regards,

Henry

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

‌,

Did you find ‌ post helpful? If so, would you please mark his answer helpful or correct?

Cheers,

Ryan

This solution worked perfectly for me!