I want to Create and item in Task List collecting data form another list. Though other Text & Single lookup field can be directly added but when i tried to update a Multiple lookup filed it says error as below.
An unexpected 'PrimitiveValue' node was found when reading from the JSON reader. A 'StartObject' node was expected
I also tried to update by REST api but i can get the values of the Lookup field in Comma separated so that i can use it. As if i tried to query and read the field it return [[2,3]] which is of no use.
Hi Pradipta Nayak,
I know its a long time since you encountered this problem. However, I would like to know whether you could resolve this issue.
Even after 2 years of this issue being reported, I dont see a solution available.
Thanks for your reply.