calculate date

• 27 February 2017
  • 3 replies

I'm trying to rebuild a site workflow in SharePoint Online based on a workflow I created in an On Premise site.

What I want to do. I have a library of document that need to be reviewed before a date that is set in site column (Review Date). So normally I created variable with a calculated date (Today+ 3 months) so we can start the review proces 3 months before the Reviewdate.

My first issue is that I can't calculate the date. I was hoping to solve this within the query I use to filter the document but I'm stuck there.

Anyone an idea how to solve this?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Check out the answer on this one:   https://community.nintex.com/message/54467-re-setting-the-task-due-date-3-days-from-submitting-the-form?commentID=54467#…   It goes into detail on using "Add Time to Date" for O365.

Thanks,
Mike

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

To build off of What Mike said, we have a site workflow that needs to run "some time before [calculated date]" and you can do it one of two ways; either calculate the date on edit and write that to a column of your item, or, in your daily workflow you can do the calculation so something like Add Time to Date [Expiration Date] time to add [-90 days] or [-3 months] and then check to see if today == that variable.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Paul,

Did the link I provided offer you the solution you needed?  

Thanks,

Mike