Service Account Errors

• 22 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +7

Hi,

I used a service account in one of the Office 365 action items. It gave me the following error on my 'history' action

Identity Client Runtime Library (IDCRL) did not get a response from the Login server

The workflow is also hanging with this error:

RequestorId: 3f28b335-838a-7221-0000-000000000000. Details: ServiceNoResponse

I want to know if this is on Nintex side or Office 365/SharePoint online side or just something wrong with the service account?

Any help is appreciated!

6 replies

Badge +8

Are you using the service account with stored credentials? If so I'd sub in my own credentials to isolate the issue.

Badge +9

I would agree with Roger, this is a bit of an odd issue to see for one set of credentials. I would try your own or another account you access SharePoint with to see if you get the same thing.

Did this just happen once, or has it happened a number of times?

Badge +7

Hi,

This is the first time I am using the service account and its giving me that error. My account works. Does this mean Ser.Acc don't have sufficient privileges?

Badge +8

Does the SA have the same privileges you do on the site?

Badge +7

I am unsure. But we maintain a separate set of permissions for SA as it will be only used in non-interactive login scenarios such as putting login inside workflows, etc

I will check with IT in this case. Thanks!

Badge +8

You should be able to check permissions right in the site permissions as in the screenshot below.