Solved

Separate choice options with unselectable headers?

• 19 January 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

We have a form on which a user needs to select a restaurant. There are two types of restaurants, ones where individuals choose their personal food selection afterwards and ones where there is a pre-set bulk catered selection of food. When an event requester chooses the restaurant to cater, we want them to know which are which. I've seen on forms outside of Nintex where there is an option that is bold that is not selectable that acts as somewhat of a header for the choices below it. Is there a way to accomplish this in Nintex? I don't want to just add it as a choice for fear of users picking their restaurant as "Individual Order Restaurants" and not understanding that all options below that "header" are Individual Order Restaurants.

icon

Best answer by xMikeX 20 January 2017, 00:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Having headers within the choice dropdown list isn't available out of the box, it's probably something you'd have to accomplish with some Javascript (or possibly css).   I think I went down this path a long time ago searching for something similar.   You might consider just breaking the options into two different controls, but like I said it's probably possible with some custom work.