cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChetChudasamaTS
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Forms for Office 365 - set date field using date field from Repeating section

Hi, 

I am attempting to find a way of setting the date field for an expense claim based on a repeating table date value of flight Departure Date.

When a Flight Departure Date is selected - 

Forms_DepDate.png

I need the default date on the expense claim repeating table to be set to the same date and prevent the selection of an earlier date.

Forms_PerDiemdate.png

This is not possible using rules and I believe that JavaScript would help however although  I am familiar with JavaScript I wouldn't class myself as able to write anything even close to accomplishing this requirement. I need some pointers and assistance with JavaScript if help can be provided please?

Thanks

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Nintex Forms for Office 365 - set date field using date field from Repeating section

Yes you would need javascript to set the field in a repeating section. Alternatively, you could add a check box to the control that shows/hides a date field based on a control for (use the same date as the form) or select a different date. Then it would show a date field based on what was selected. 

Hope that helps

0 Kudos