cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative urls for referencing external script files stored in Style Library?

In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative Urls for referencing external script and css files stored in Style Library of the same site? I have more than 25 external scripts and about 10 external css file which need to be referenced in the Advanced section of Form Settings dialog. If I provide full urls, it all works file, but if I provide relative url like /sites/sitename/Style%20Library/scriptfile.js , it fails to find it. Apparently it is trying to find in https://formso365.nintex.com/sites/sitename/Style%20Library/scriptfile.js. How can I reference relative Urls?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative urls for referencing external script files stored in Style Library?

A good question as additionally, I want a similar set up for the external .CSS but no luck so far

I have tried republishing and also inserting: Style%20Library into the url but no further progress.  Have you been more successful?

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative urls for referencing external script files stored in Style Library?

In order to that, i saved all js files to Style library. Once it available your library then you can reference it like the following:

Go to Form Setting. Under Custom Javascript section, click insert reference. Under common tab select  Site URL then click OK. Copy Site Url

Paste Site Url   to Custom  Javascript include section under Advanced.

your url would be something like this:

Site URL/Style%20Library/JS/NFPeoplePickerWrapper.js
Site URL/Style%20Library/JS/jquery.SPServices-2014.01.NF.min.js
Site URL/Style%20Library/JS/FillPeoplePicker.js
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Thanks very much .  I can see now that as well as adding complete snippets of JS code, I can also use the approach you mention to include JS includes .  I prefer this approach as I want to have my scripts in a  GIT branch  and not hidden in some form. Out of interest are you using the include scripts on On-premise SharePoint / Nintex?

Cheers 

Daniel

Highlighted
Not applicable

Not a problem. Glad it useful .Yes. so far everything been done in SharePoint on-premise.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Original question was asked by me and it was ONLY FOR O365. I had this working for On Premises long time back. Your answer may have helped others, though. Thanks.

0 Kudos