Solved

I created a nintex workflow for a sharepoint list, the workflow status column was missing. I can't find it anywhere. Please help.

Badge +3

I created a nintex workflow for a sharepoint 2013 list on premise, the workflow status column was missing. I can't find it anywhere. Please help.

icon

Best answer by jesse_mchargue 1 June 2016, 16:46

View original

10 replies

Badge +7

Hello Alex,

Did you run the workflow at least on one item? After you run it once, you should be able to see the workflow related column.

Badge +3

Soni,

Thank you for your response. We ran the workflow many times for testing, everything else is working. Somebody asked to put the workflow status column on the list view which indicating the "Completed" or "In progress", then we went to modify the view but couldn't find it in the available fields. Any other idea?

Thanks again,

Alex

Badge +7

Hello Alex,

Is this scenario with all lists? Or only one particular one?

Badge +3

We have many other workflows and all works well. Only this new workflow is missing the workflow column.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hello Alex Zhu

In the workflow settings is the 'Create workflow status column' box checked?

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Yes, Create workflow status column was checked in the workflow setting.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hmmm... Have you tried to recreate the workflow to see if that pushes the column back to the list? You could always save a new version (just rename it) of the workflow so that way you did not have to delete and recreate from scratch.

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Jesse,

I rename the workflow and published it again, and column was created!

Thank you so much!

Alex

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Badge +8

Hello Alex,

please be so Kind and mark your solution as "Correct Answer", that helps other people.

Thank you regards

Oliver