cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

How many Rules or Variables Can be Created in Nintex for Office 365, With New Repsonsive Designer

Jump to solution

We are designing a complex Form in Nintex for Office 365 with New Resposive Designer. We whould need almost 30 groups contole to be desplayed one at a time depending on a Choice control. So, we will have a lot of groups, rules and variables. Is there any limit how many Rules, Variables or Group Controls you can have in a form. This form will realy be complicated because We would have more then 30 different looks depending on the inital selection in a choice contol.

Thanks,

James

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How many Rules or Variables Can be Created in Nintex for Office 365, With New Repsonsive Designe

Jump to solution
When I've encountered limits on the number of controls that can be referenced in a single rule, I just create multiple rules and partition the collection of controls to triggered by the same condition.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How many Rules or Variables Can be Created in Nintex for Office 365, With New Repsonsive Designe

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. Is there any limit with number of rules?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@JamesVulicevic There isn't a limit on the number of rules that you can build, however I've found that anything over 100 - 150 becomes pretty hard to manage without some really strong naming conventions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
0 Kudos