Finding terms typing into a Managed metadata form field

• 6 September 2017
  • 5 replies

Using an MMD field on a form I cannot get the "type to show term" option to work. I am typing valid terms and they don't display, but can be found using the browse lookup option? I thought I had it working on one form, but now every time I use it I have the same problem.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

what do you mean by "type to show term" option? That along with typing term name a list of matching terms is being shown? Are you able to display termset clicking the icon on the right side of the field?

Regards,

Tomasz

Hi Tomasz,

I can use the display termset option by clicking on the icon. But when I type a term (that is valid) directly into the text field it won’t match and says that it is an invalid term! So it is that direct typing functionality that won’t resolve properly.

Phil.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

that is weird. I am also experiencing problems. I looked into the console just to find out, that there is an error in the code:

So the form is trying to resolve your string, it is getting list of terms, but then looking the list ends up with error...

I guess you can try to post it to the Nintex Support asking what is wrong. Once you get feedback, please post it here

Regards,

Tomasz

OK, thanks for this. I’ll take a look and see what I can get from the support team.

Phil.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Phil Duffy‌ check again. It started working for me:

Regards,

Tomasz