cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Does anyone have experience with migrating nintex workflows from on-prem to online using sharegate? I cannot get this to work

I am working on a large project where I am moving all our on-prem sharepoint team sites to office 365.  Many of these sites have nintex workflows.  Does anyone have any advice on how to do this as I've been trying for weeks and get proxy authentication errors.  I am not new to using sharegate but cannot get nintex to copy.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am gone to Sharegate for help but not really getting very far. We have both Nintex workflow for office 365 and nintex forms for office 365

Tags (1)
7 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Does anyone have experience with migrating nintex workflows from on-prem to online using sharegate? I cannot get this to work

I had. I took part in a migration project from SP2010 and SP2013 to SPO using Sharegate, where there were nearly 100 workflows. I tried to gather all my lessons learnt in my blog post: Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365 • Tomasz Poszytek 

If you have more questions, post them here!

Regards,

Tomasz

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Does anyone have experience with migrating nintex workflows from on-prem to online using sharegate? I cannot get this to work

Thank you so much for your quick response.  I will have a read through.  Have you ever come across this error?  This is what I am currently getting when trying to migrate workflows -

An unexpected error occurred: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

‌ do you have Sharegate for SharePoint, or Sharegate for Nintex?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I have Sharegate for Nintex.

I have people trying to sort this problem out but just thought there might be someone out there who has come across this error before. I have entered our proxy settings but that doesn’t work

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Does anyone have experience with migrating nintex workflows from on-prem to online using sharegate?  I cannot get this to work

So you've contacted Sharegate support? I've found them to be very responsive. I'm a fan of the product.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Yes I’ve been dealing with them but no body seems to have worked out how to fix the issue. Just thought there may have been someone somewhere who has had this happen to them. Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Bernadette,

I had a customer with the same issue and it was their proxy setting as per the Sharegate article.  I'm afraid I can't offer any more advice that what you have already tried or what was written in that article.  Maybe get an infrastructure network person to try connecting using those same proxy settings using all the fancy tools they have?

Cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply