cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacquenv
Nintex Newbie

Created new responsive form but in Library there is no option to access the newly published form?

Jump to solution

I decided to rebuild my forms and workflows on a library rather than a list (if there are issues with that let me know), but in doing so I noticed the new NEW responsive forms were out so I gave it a whirl....

I published the new form and when I go back to the library I see an option to add all kinds of documents EXCEPT the published form.  Is there something I am missing? 

Note: New Responsive forms do work on a list.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Created new responsive form but in Library there is no option to access the newly published form

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you navigate to the item properties do you see the form then?

NewResponsiveDoco.png

jacquenv
Nintex Newbie

Re: Created new responsive form but in Library there is no option to access the newly published form

Jump to solution

Yes, is there a way to use the form like I would in the list? Just go straight to the form?  Like maybe generate a URL somehow for the form that creates a new item on this list from filling it out?

0 Kudos
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution
Hi,
Unfortunatley this is how Document libraries work.
You need to upload a document first and then when editing the properties a form can be used.

View solution in original post