Count total from column and Top 10

• 29 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +9

I have over 50 choice columns with Yes/No values. This list has over 15,000 items. I am trying to count the total numbers of "Yes" values from these choice columns and display top 10 columns that has Yes values. How can i do this? I am thinking query list with filter "Yes" for columns, but it will be 50 filters. Then use for each and collection operation to count and sort then display as html table in email?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi,

For a give item in 1500 items, you want to check all choice columns must have "Yes" ? It that your requirement? And then you want to get such 10 rows and send email thru Nintex workflow?

Thanks

Krishna.

Badge +9

Krishna,

Check all the columns that has "Yes", and only email top 10 columns. Suppose out of 50 choice columns that has more than 15000 items some column may have 900 yes, 700 yes, 3000 yes, etc...show only top 10 with column name and value.

Badge +8

Are you doing a survey or something with this list?

Badge +9

Reporting actually. This is a safety list that has more than 50 questions as choice columns. I tried check box as well but i thought choice was better. I am trying to use SSRS but i thought if workflow can do this it would be much better.