Solved

how to deal with Nintex Workflow error: The private implementation of activity '1: DynamicActivity' has the following validation error: Value for a required activity argument 'Value' was not supplied?

• 27 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I am trying to publish a workflow and all I get is a huge error stating: Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors: The private implementation of activity '1: DynamicActivity' has the following validation error: Value for a required activity argument 'Value' was not supplied.
I have read Aaron Labiosa's blog post https://community.nintex.com/community/support/blog/2014/10/13/workflow-xaml-failed-validation-due-to-the-following-erro…  and I was wondering if there's a way to solve this... as his post was written in 2014.

Thank you,
Adriana

icon

Best answer by adrianaprodan 28 November 2017, 07:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +9

How many actions are in the workflow? Was the workflow working at some point, then more actions were added and now it's not working?

Badge +4

I have realized what the issue was. I had some Set Workflow Variable which i have set to be equal to blank space. and that was the issue causing the error.

The minute I have changed that everything works perfect.

Thank you