Solved

I am working with NINTEX OFFICE365. Single valued look up

• 13 August 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I am working with NINTEX OFFICE365. I have a form where I can get the user name by calculated field that get refreshed in edit and crete option everytime. Now I want to get the manager of that user name from a sharepoint list, inside that form that will be refreshed when a form is opened in edit or create mode. I am getting that value by list look up i.e. in dropdown at index 1-th position. How to get that value as a single valued in textbox or in label during form load. I tried with Jquery but found after document.load that textbox is empty since I found that the list look or dropdown getting populated after few seconds of the Jquery document.load function. How do I do this one?Is there any single value look up during form design or it will be available in future versions? Please help me. I need it urgently

icon

Best answer by xMikeX 16 August 2015, 14:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Mani,

This feature has a request sitting out there in Nintex User Voice forum see here: Add Lookup Runtime Function – Customer Feedback for Nintex

On-prem already has this functionality, so hopefully we'll see it available in O365 land soon

Thanks

Mike

Badge +9

Yeah I'm "patiently" waiting for this feature along with List View control for Nintex Forms in Office 365. Come on Nintex Devs! Emily has lots of M&M's which may help you work faster!