Change Title Displayed on Form Based on Date Entered

• 25 April 2017
  • 1 reply

I am relatively new to Nintex, and am not a coder but since our shop is so small I am hoping for help with a solution, please.

I am trying to figure out how to setup a form so that the title changes based on a date entered by a user. The control for the date entered by user is [Perf_Date] and I am trying to setup so that if that date falls between 01/01/2017 to 05/08/2017 then the form title is "Spring Progess Tracker"

If the date falls between 05/09/2017 to 12/31/2017 it would change to "Summer Progress Tracker"

Would it also be able to capture this title to a column so that the view could be filtered to show results for that info?

Thanks for your time.

1 reply

Badge +8

To set the Title based on the Date selection can be done using .onChange event on the Date Control.

Check this for details on implementation Having fun with Date / Time in Nintex Forms 

To save the Title value to the column

1. add the control mapping to the column on to the form
  2. Set the visibility to No in the control setting
  3. Add a calculated value control to form to display as your form title by setting the formula as shown below
  5. On Date field value change set the hidden Title value using Custom Javascript as mentioned in the above shared link.