Solved

Anyone using Plumsail to schedule workflows?

• 19 August 2016
  • 6 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Has anyone here used Plumsail Workflow Scheduler for SharePoint Online? If so, how has your experience been with it? Was your purchase process smooth? We purchased it this morning as Nintex does not seem interested in enabling Workflow Scheduling for 365 users. However, we still have not received an email with the key and we've not been able to reach anyone at Plumsail. I was just trying to see if anyone else had a similar experience during purchase?

icon

Best answer by rflipper 25 August 2016, 13:51

View original

6 replies

Badge +2

Hello Courtney,

I'm Roman from Plumsail, we activated the license remotely, you don't need to do anything.

Please welcome to visit our forum if you have any further questions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hello Roman,

Thanks for your reply, we did notice that later in the day the license was activated. We were just concerned as there was no confirmation email sent and the confirmation screen indicated that we should expect an email.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi ,

Just curious how your experience has been using Plumsail Workflow Scheduler for Nintex Site workflows in Office 365?  We are considering it for a project.  Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Tom Castiglia

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Tom! It's been great, we've deployed it on several sites (20+) and have had absolutely no problems with it kicking off the workflows. License was inexpensive and the installation + use is super simple. Definitely recommend!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Hi, thanks for asking. But didn't use it. Rather than this I have good experience of Cubiclogics Sharepoint services. SharePoint helpdesk ensures that all the issues are tracked and marked for future reference. Make your customers happy with quick and efficient support! Also, SharePoint HelpDesk supports customization of ticket views, templates, forms, reports, statuses, look and feel.