Save multiple Editable List views data in Single SP list

• 11 June 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Hi,

I have one SP list with the name of Projects use to store/save complete information about any project. This is information is Project Name, Proj code, Manager name and many more data. A K2 custom smartform is used to create new project entry. And this form is made up of number of custom views; like Project Introduction, Project Mgmt Summary, Budget details etc etc. and there are four editable list views which store information about Resources; like Resources of India, USA , Canada & South Africa office.

Since there are multiple resouces against one project, so the data of these four views are getting stored/saved in a different SP List with the name Project Resource Breakdown and that has the lookup of Project Name field of Project List. I have created SmartObject of both lists and on Submit button, creating rule to save the information in the lists. PLz refer attached Screenshots in sequence:

1.Add New Project Form

2. Rule

3. Data is added in Editable list views:

Now the problem is only first editable list view's data is getting saved into SP list, not all views data & no value is coming in ProjectName field.

4. Data Not Saved in Project-ResourceBreakdown list:

I hope this explanation clears the issue.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ram

15837i797EBB0F54091724.png
13496i787F37C20C6877F3.png
13904iD51833F1D642B316.png
12857iBC7EAA5140DB0F54.png

1 reply

Badge +9

In your rule, why are you using the "Update List Item" method instead of "Create List Item" method like the first 2 actions?