I have created couple of RPA scripts and would like to merge both into one.
is there any way to do this?
or can we copy and paste the two scripts in to one and use it ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yes, with a copy and paste. Here are the steps:
1. Go to your first botflow
2. Click on the botflow row as your starting point you want to copy
3. Press the keyboard shift button and use your down arrow key to select the actions below, let go at the end row you want to copy
4. Use Ctrl+C keyboard function to copy
5. Go to your 2nd botflow
6. Select the row you want to copy the actions to
7. Use Ctrl+V keyboard function to paste
Hope that helps!
I would recommend to use the Import from another RPA script file or repository. The import also include tasks, variables, etc. all the related configuration (except credentials of course) can be imported with the actions.