Solved

Homage to the Awesome Meter

• 22 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Not a question. Just a post in a place where I think folks will understand me. 

The other day, I learned the Awesome Meter will be going away to make room for other cool Promapp features. I'm not protesting. Just reflecting on the joy it has brought me in my limited time with Promapp. To let my community of users know to memorialize their Awesomeness with a snapshot of their meter, I posted mine in our internal Slack channel. I thought I'm the Promaster, my Freakin' Awesome meter image is legit and I'll share with everyone to take a similar snapshot. To my delight, others posted their snapshots and some were way more Freakin' Awesome than me. It signaled to me that we've done a great job with Promapp here.

Thank you, Awesome Meter. We will miss you!

icon

Best answer by andrea_w 23 April 2021, 05:04

View original

3 replies

Oh no!  I didn't know the meter was going  😢

That was my always my go-to to at training sessions where the participants were grumpy and disintested - the Awesome Meter always managed to get a smile and catch their attention. 

It was indeed freakin' awesome.

I'm really sad that this is disappearing as well. I'm very much a tickbox person and always mention the awesome meter in the training sessions I run. As mentioned by others it always gets a reaction and engages staff in using the system so I'm very sorry to see it disappear. I loved the 'personality' it brought Promapp, rather than being another 'boring' system.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Yup - I agree. And it feel like it is part of the plan to make Promapp feel more "corporate" and less friendly, fun and accessible 😥

As much as my own "Awesomeness" slipped in the past couple of years... I'll miss the meter - it was fun and did elicit a chuckle in trainings.