Passing process instance data fields into approval smart form

Hi

I have created a tester application which involves passing some metadata from the smart form into a workflow. Once the manager approves their task, the values are then passed back into smart form and saved into smart box.

The issue is with the approval step as when the user opens an approval form, none of the controls are set.

I have attached detailed explanation with screenshots.

Please help!

Thanks

Lena

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi lena,

Your mapping looks correct. From your description, it sounds like your fields are being populated and then cleared, rather than not showing up at all.
  In you rules section, have you tried re-ordering the rule sequence so that the AD User Details View Initialize action is run before you assign the mappings when you open the worklist item?

Badge +9

Hi Lena,

As per provided screen shot for "AD user details”  view ,  you are mapping output for controls in "Open the user approval worklist item" rule. Then again for same view you are executing method AD GetUserDetails. are you remapping output for these controls again?

Make sure for rule “execute the AD GetUser Details method”, under configuration you are not selecting the controls as checked without mapping them, else it will overwrite them with empty value.

Let me know if this helps you.