Package and Deploy is not deploying workflow

• 24 July 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +8

I deleted a process from our dev environment. This included all forms, views, and the workflow. I packaged the same process from another environment and deployed it to our dev environment. Everything deployed but the workflow. It shows a workflow deployed with the process but the workflow is empty. The reason I did this in the first place is the original workflow in dev became corrupt. I was getting an error that said the action approve is not found. So the logical thing for me to do was to package and deploy the last known working configuration. Now here we are. The workflow will not deploy. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. This is frustrating to say the least. I am wondering if I just found a bug in the K2 Blackpearl tool.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

1 reply

Badge +12

Hi Bryan, 

Thank you for logging this community post. Will it be possible have a look to see if the process is still visible within workspace ? This will be under the management pane >>> Workflow Server >>> Processes>>> the workflow itself and you should a delete/remove option. Once in here look for the choose the option "delete all Process instances and historical data.  

After this attempt to deploy the workflow  via Package & deployment again and see if this works here. 

Kind regards, 

Perc