Cannot update data by Save Method in K2 Workflow

• 15 June 2017
  • 5 replies

Dear all,

I am a newbie to K2 designer and I have a probelm in using Save Method to update data to one table. 

My intention is to update datum in one table from "P to "S". 

Below is the Software spec:

-MS SQL Server 2016

-K2 Server version 4.7

-Internet Explorer Browser version 11.0.42

By referring to the attachments, those are the basic configurations I made:

"Attachment1.png", I have created one table in SQL server and created one SmartObject which link to newly created table.

"Attachment2.png", I have created one workflow which includes Step - Save Method -- Update bbbfinjournal. 

"Attachment3.png", I use same SmartObject to create item view with update function. I can update data from character "P" to any character.

After everything is ready, I created and deployed the workflow, and I clicked Button to trigger K2 Workflow.

After that , I expected K2 update bbbfinjournal.statuscode to "S", but no joy, system didn't proceed the Save Method flow and meet my expectation.

K2 did not update status_code from "P" to "S"

My question is, why K2 workflow did not execute Save Method to update status_code from "P" to "S" ?

Anyone here can help me to point out what configuration I missed ?  

Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards,

Einsson 

12410i2DF6305FB7D50482.png
15373iA185AE3198BDCAE0.png
11708i5CF16335A88F52AD.png

5 replies

Badge +9

Hi Einsson,

Have you checked Error Profiles for any error.

What is the Status that is being shown in K2 Workspace - > Process --> Instances.

Regards,

Vijay.

Hi Vijay,

The log shows Error for the workflow events.

Best Regards,

Einsson

Badge +9

Yes..Open Error Logs and Just  Check the Description of that Error and fix accordingly.

Let us know the description if you couldn't able to figure it out.

Dear Vijay and all,

I run http://xxxxx/?_debug=1 and get the K2 Error log. 

I can't figure out the error messages below:

1. Property of control could not be set: GetProperty. Error message: Cannot read property 'SFCAreaItem' of Null (executeControlFunction

2. Property of control could not be set: GetProperty. Error message: undefined (executeControlFunction

3. Property of control could not be set: SetProperty. Error message: undefined (executeControlFunction

Any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Einsson

Badge +9

Could You check the workflow error logs, which can give us more detailed description of error.